BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.8.09

QuE TE BeNdIgA DioS PuTa

So pretty much its been a good day so far, despite the fact that i've only been up roughly an hour... hahah i was having some crazy ass dreams last night. one of the craziest was that i was having an elephant for a baby lol it was fucking weird as hell. then i was dreaming about french toast mmmmmm....
So some hija de su puta madre made up a fake myspace profile "La Manzanita Vega" lol telling me some bullshit like "no fueras pendeja puta kien sabe kien es el papa de tu nino o nina"... dumb bitch at first me puso bien enojado pero ya ke pienso esa pendeja ke le vaya a la chingada... she can't even grow cahones and tell me to my face ni decirme kien es through an e-mail... if that puta writes me again im gonna say "okay mija oro por ti ya lo se ke no tienes confidente por eso me escribes dicendo tonterias... que te bendiga dios.... busca confidente" neta pinshi cabrona..


0 comments: